CHRISTIAN: insert picture here Michigan wineries
Keyword Used for SEO on this page: Michigan wine tours
Michigan Wine Tours
Welcome to Wine country
Let us be your guide to good times in Pure Michigan
They call Lake Michigan Shore Wine Country the Napa Valley of the Midwest. Like the hills of California, this land is ideal for handcrafting fine wine. Michigan’s charming resort towns and incredible shoreline are like bottles of bubbly waiting to be uncorked.
Here is a list of some of the wineries in southwest Michigan, Let the Michigan wine tours Begin!
Look for your weekly pre-arranged trips to Pure Michigan Wine country leaving every week from downtown Chicago.
- We visit places like 90-year-old award-winning St. Julian Winery, known for its dry, varietal pours;
- Round Barn Winery, which is a distillery, brewery, and innovative wine-maker all in one; Michigan’s youngest vineyard,
- Gravity Winery, laden with wine trivia and a friendly dog; and
- Lemon Creek Winery, which has more than a century and a half of experience growing 150 acres of grapes and fruit, plus recent accolades for the first commercial Cabernet Sauvignon grapes in the state.
There are many other sites to see in Michigan, Let us be your guide to a day in pure Michigan!
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PACKAGES BELOW:
- Click here (insert hyperlink here) to check out our Group Travel / Events Pages
- Click here (insert hyperlink here) to check out our Team Outings & Corporate Team Building events page.
- Click here (insert hyperlink here) to check out our Special events page & our “Best of the Knot” Wedding Packages.
- Click here (insert hyperlink here) to view out fleet
- Click here (insert hyperlink here) to Get Some Free Video Tips on travel
- Click here (insert hyperlink here) to Contact us
We always have Specials going on so as well as “Super Coupons” that come out each week. Sign up to our email list (insert hyperlink here) or give us a call to see what the latest offer we have available to save even more money on your event!